How bad is the bike
Getting into a motorcycle accident is something that no rider wants to encounter. It can be very scary and dangerous. For a lot of us the thought of having an accident isn’t about how hurt we are, its how bad is the bike? Below I have listed a few steps that I think are the best way to handle a motorcycle accident.
- Make sure you’re ok. Did you hit your head? Are you bleeding? Was anyone else involved?
- Call 911 if you are injured or anyone else involved is. Its important to call the police anyway.
- Take pictures of the accident.
- Obtain a police report. This doesn’t mean you’re in trouble, this just means that the officer will be able to come up with an honest report, if you have to protect yourself.
- Move the bike out of the way.
Hopefully you’ll never have to use these tips, but if you do, they’ll ease the pain of the accident.